Sunday, May 16, 2010

Prayers for Landen








Well, it has been a while since I have written in the blog. We have had a VERY emotional last few days. Landen is not responding to the medicine as well as we wish he would. He is now on three heart medications. We really need these medications to work. The medications are used to slow the heart rate, which will allow for more blood to fill his heart which means his heart will have to work less hard which will eventually help his heart to reduce in size. Like I said it has been a very emotional rollercoaster. Especially because Landen is so unbelieveable cute. I look at him and he looks perfect. It is hard to think that his body is having such a hard time. I am grateful for the strength and support of our friends and family. I know we could not get through this time without all of you. I especially want to thank my husband who has been an amazingly strong through all this. And I would like to also especially thank our beautiful son Landen who is so strong (especially his heart)....he is amazing and we know he can fight through this. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment